- You can set schedules, adjust fan speeds, and more, all from your smartphone.
- Effective Purification: The compact frame and 360 design help to purify the air wherever you put it, covering up to 183sq ft / 17 m2.
- Improved Filtration: While the ultra-fine nylon pre-filter and high-efficiency activated carbon filter captures large particles and absorbs odors and fumes, the H13 True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants 0.3 microns in size, ridding your environment of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and more.
- Quiet Operation: With noise levels as low as 24dB, the Core 200S cleans your air without keeping you up at night. For completely uninterrupted sleep, turn off all lights with the display off button.
- Set Schedules: You can program timers or create customized schedules so you will always have fresh air exactly when you want it.
- Easy Setup: To get started, simply turn on the air purifier and open the VeSync app. There you will find easy instructions to connect your air purifier. Once setup is complete, you will be able to control the air purifier with your smartphone or the display panel.
- Fully Certified: It is ETL Listed, FCC Certified, CARB Certified, and compliant with California strict standards for indoor cleaning devices.
I couldn't be happier, I was looking for a nice air purifier and came across this smart one. Who doesn't love the technology today!?! You can set schedules, turn on and off with Google Assistant, even check air filter life on the app. The sleep mode is so quiet and the lighting very soft if needed. Now my son wants to replace his with this one, might be buying a 2nd one very soon!
Absolutely love this air purifier. My husband has terrible allergies + is sensitive to cat dander (and we have a wonderful kitty!). He was waking up every morning with post nasal drip, a cough that wouldn’t go away and would sometimes lead to throwing up, and he was always sneezing. I heard about this purifier from a friend and decided to try it. Within *one day* his allergies were no longer a nuisance- I was really surprised, as was he. He rarely sneezes or has coughing fits in the morning.It was super easy to add to our voice controlled device and its nifty to be able to see the filter percentage. We have it going all the time. Sleep mode doesn’t bother either of us and is very quiet, and dim. If I am dusting or vacuuming then I turn it up but it’s still not a problem. I’m very impressed with this purifier and would gladly recommend it to anyone!
Only been using it a couple weeks but so far so great. The smart features really set it apart from other purifiers. It’s considerably bigger than I was expecting, which isn’t a bad thing. We have it in our medium sized bedroom in our apartment and we also have a newborn and a 1 year old pup that sleeps and spends a normal amount of time in the room. I might get one for our other room because the air quality is noticeably better. When you walk into the room from being out for a while it’s like night and day. Waking up from a nights rest with clean air has become much more enjoyable as well. (Might need to mention we live in souther California where the air is terrible). Having said all of that, I mentioned the smart features make it easy to control if not in the bedroom or too lazy to get out of bed. It’s very basic as well as their is 3 power modes, the three setting being the loudest. This highest power mode is almost like a white noise and it doesn’t really bother us at all but sometimes it’s nice to either turn it down to save power or the filter life, or even better set it to sleep mode and it’s quiet as a mouse while still cleansing the air. The dimming of the screen icons is a nice feature as well, pairing that with the subtle ambient white light you can turn on at night for a peaceful nightlight. Again, all these features can be controlled from the app. Last but not least the filter life is an important thing to not overlook and I’ve been carefully checking on it daily the past few days weeks and having it on full blast all day every day for 3 days brought the filter life down from 100% to 98% which is much better than I excepted. My assumption from that is why he filter out I’ll last 3-6 months if you use it all day every day and the app also features an easy replacement section which is only 20$ which seems reasonable to me considering how much I will be using it and the benefits it has for our family.
I bought a LEVOIT a while back for my bedroom. This unit is by far the best out there. I've had two other supposedly high end air purifiers. They were loud and didn't like the functionality. The LEVOIT design is superior because it is circular and brings in the air all around the base then pushes the filtered air out the top where the angled fins direct it all around the room. The other units I've had were not great at directing air because of their design. I love the controls and selection for operating it. I just purchased this new model and am thrilled that it is able to be controlled by the app. I will buy another for my other room soon. I recommend their products to anyone looking for top quality purifier for a very reasonable price.
Seems to work well! I’ve never used a purifier before so I don’t really know what else to expect, but it seems great. The Bluetooth function is also amazing! Not buggy at all and works perfectly. The only problem I have is I personally think it’s a bit loud not really a “white noise” on the lowest setting as stated in other reviews.UPDATE: I LOVE THIS PURCHASE!!!!! When it was in my living room I guess I couldn’t tell a huge difference since it was such a large space but I moved it into the bedroom where I thought the most amount of dust and fur was and it has helped more than I could have imagined. After washing our bedding it would usually be instantly covered in fur from our dog as well as our nightstands and curtains but ever since leaving it on for a few hours everyday there’s little to no fur built up anywhere!! Love love love this product and will buy more for different areas of the apartment